2013 Weekend Schedule
To help people plan their visit, we share our current weekend availability below. Our busy season is March through November, especially the weekends, but we welcome overnight guests midweek and on off-season weekends, too.
* We offer a 15% off winter rate for weekend guests, February through March.
SEPTEMBER Serious apple season & a bounty of produce
• 6-7-8: Just Stay, still one room open
• 13-14-15: Just Stay ~ SOLD OUT
• 20-21-22: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
• 27-28-29: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
OCTOBER Late apples, winter squash & lots of produce
• 4-5-6: Just Stay ~ SOLD OUT
• 11-12-13: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
• 18-19-20: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
• 25-26-27: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
NOVEMBER Hearty winter foods & holiday inspirations
• 1-2-3: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
• 8-9-10: Stay and Cook ~ SOLD OUT
• 15-16-17: Just Stay
• 22-23-24: Closed for family
• 29-30-1: Just Stay
DECEMBER A peaceful respite
• 6-7-8: Just Stay
• 13-14-15: Just Stay
• 20-21-22: Just Stay
• 27-28-29: Just Stay
We are here December through January. You are welcome to come stay, sit by the fire, read a book, and enjoy the quiet.
Our Stay and Cook season starts again in February, but we welcome groups at all times of the year.
Call Karen at 707 895 2333 to make your reservations. See the Pricing & Reservations page for more details.
The following weekends often fill up quickly due to these annual events happening elsewhere in the valley.
• May 17 – 19 ~ Pinot Fest
• June 21 – 23 ~ Sierra Nevada Music Festival
• July 26 – 28 ~ Not So Simple Living Fair
• September 13 – 15 ~ County Fair